Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opinions on Motor!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Not my cup of tea, but an unusual and high spec car all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Nicely specced car ..bit of a sleeper. I can see why you would be tempted.

personally, I detest flip paint though

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

peasant wrote:
    Nicely specced car ..bit of a sleeper. I can see why you would be tempted.

personally, I detest flip paint though

i agree, i'd say go for it but the flip paint is a real shame would be a nice car otherwise, but if you like it then go test drive it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭themessiah

are you colour blind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Right the GT SE is a LTD edition Primera with only 300 made these are uuber rare, the flip paint is factory, hasnt been repainted, just got off the blower to the fella, looks like in going to Doneagal, mmm 7 hours driving!!!

-VB-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

I'm pretty sure that car was on carzone before, or has been on a long time. Bargain Hard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

gyppo wrote:
    I'm pretty sure that car was on carzone before, or has been on a long time. Bargain Hard!

Hmm never seen it on before.

-VB-

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Volvoboy wrote:
    Hmm never seen it on before.

-VB-

no it hasnt been on it before there was a similiar one on it before located in cavan but it wasnt the gt se

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Looks like something a 60year old knacker would drive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

draffodx wrote:
    no it hasnt been on it before there was a similiar one on it before located in cavan but it wasnt the gt se

Fair enough - I just remembered seeing one beforewith the flip paint, but did'nt pass much heed on the location - Sorry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

If that was black, it'd be a no-brainer, but that paint is just awful - I dont care if it was a factory LE or not.
    Get it with the standard wheels, much better. Interior is surprisingly nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Get her resprayed :D

Also wtf with the green steering wheel?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,281 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Get a quote beforehand!

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

All the cute hoor farmers down here drive Primeras for some reason....

• Registered Users Posts: 65,382 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Well, you seem to have enjoyed owning old Toyota saloons, VB. The Primera is a much better drivers car than pretty much any other Japanese mainstream saloon of that time. I owned and drove a Primera for years. Reliability was crap. I made the move to a superior car (I admit it was a stroke of fate!) - maybe you should explore that path too...

Advertisement