Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

nokia 6680 giving me problems

• 05-09-2007 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

hi i was wondering if any one can help me.
    i have a nokia 6680 which i am very happy with i have it over two years but lately it is telling me i do not have enough memory. the phone itself is V 3.04.11 14-04-05 rm-36.
    I have 11 mb free on the memory card and 3132 kb free on the phone itself. i have errors coming up the whole time. when i try and get stuff sent to me via bluetooth and lately when i take pics.
    i have had problems with games from day one but if i turned off the phone and played them as soon as i turned on the phone the games would play straight away. i even tried deleting most of my game as i thought they may be running in the background like a pc but to no avail.
    i'm damed if i'm going to buy a new phone when this one works fine other then that.
    plz help
    ps. i even got it today when i got a text messages but i did have to delete a few messages

thanking you in advance
    galwayfreak

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

First of all go to messages-options-settings-other-memory in use

and make sure its set to your memory card. You can have a gig free on the card but if its set to store messages to the phone and its memory is full you can't receive bluetooth files

About the other error, if you hold down the menu key, the programs that are open will pop up. Highlight the ones you don't want and press the C key. Note that pressing end call to get out of stuff usually leaves it open in the background.

And remember there are two ways to get memory low errors. The first is to have no space on the card or phone memory and the second is to have loads of programs running at the same time (a long list when you hold down the menu key). The two are unrelated

Advertisement