Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Request] Greeting Cards

• 05-09-2007 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

Where online can i order a load of cards for weddings birthdays etc cheap? Will try ebay but dont wanna buy a load of cards unseen. If ya go into easons or tesco ya end up paying a couple of euro for a half decent card everytime an occasion arises. The cards probably cost 20 cents to make .
    P1sses me off. Does anyone know a location in town selling such cards at cheaper price? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Can't help you with the online version, but agree with you about the mark-up. I buy mine in bulk from Marks and Spencer, great quality, name and the entry level prices are reasonable. You can also buy multipacks of the same card-great for kids birthdays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 grainneP

try www.fabcards.ie for quality discounted cards.I agree that there is such a mark up in the shops.....buy online and save €€€€€€€

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

3 for €2 in the 2 Euro Shops nationwide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 grainneP

yeah not always able to make it in there and sometimes the selection can be a bit dated but you can get lucky!!!!
    Out of all the highstreet shops M&S do offer good value and good choice but there are also online options

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement