Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New UCDSU WEBSITE

Options
  • 05-09-2007 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭

The new UCD Student Union website has been launched. Well one to all involved !

Most exciting is the availability of "Vintage Newswire". It contains posts from many of UCDs favourite Hacks, uber hacks, and Pierce Farrell from April 2004- May 2007. So the spirit of the activist of old lives on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Yeah Im really liking the look of it and the new user interface. Well done UCDSU

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Nice site, but the environmental officer seems to be a bit confused about which university he's in :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I see the discriminationist policy of the SU which favours one particular social group lives on. Otherwise a well designed website - well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Red Alert wrote:
    I see the discriminationist policy of the SU which favours one particular social group lives on. Otherwise a well designed website - well done.

I think I know what you mean and if so then I am also irked by it but not surprised...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Looks slick, well done to those involved

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Red Alert wrote:
    I see the discriminationist policy of the SU which favours one particular social group lives on. .

Je n'ai comprendes pas?!

On this topic (well sorta) when is frehsers week i.e the week with the tent and the stalls?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

panda100 wrote:

On this topic (well sorta) when is frehsers week i.e the week with the tent and the stalls?

Week of the 17th

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

also known as the week of Death

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

That logo is fairly disastrous.......

Other than that it's alright

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭lizzyvera

I can't find vintage newswire.

I also don't understand the comment about the Su favouring one social group.

• Advertisement
Advertisement