Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 roster

• 05-09-2007 10:01pm

Hey guys , dont know how many of you play this game but i thought i would post the roster for the new version. Pretty poor roster , as they left out some of the tagteams like cade and murdoc as well as the hooligans . Legends are predictable also ......

CURRENT SUPERSTARS

Ashley John Cena Randy Orton
    Batista Johnny Nitro Rey Mysterio
    Bobby Lashley JTG Ric Flair
    Booker T Kane Sandman
    Candice Michelle Kelly Kelly SHAD
    Carlito Ken Kennedy Shawn Michaels
    Chavo Guerrero Kenny Dykstra Snitsky
    Chris Masters Marcus Cor Von The Great Khali
    CM Punk Mark Henry Tommy Dreamer
    Edge Matt Hardy Torrie Wilson
    Elijah Burke Melina Triple H
    Finlay Michelle McCool Umaga
    Gregory Helms Mickie James Undertaker
    Jeff Hardy MVP William Regal
    WWE LEGENDS

Bret Hart Roddy Piper Terry Funk
    Mick Foley Sabu The Rock
    Rick Rude Steve Austin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Saw that yesterday it can't be the full thing

Why have Cryme Tyme and not the tag champs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

It's only about half the roster....only one tag team, being the released Cryme Tyme? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Hope it comes out on time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Terry Funk, cool!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,342 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

People like Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas not in there either. Also, considering how popular London and Kendrik are they should def be in the too. In fact the only people that you could understand not being there are people like Santino, as he is very new to the roster.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

Nice to see Terry Funk in there. I'd love a game that featured all the legends so far like Jake etc. Must be the first year they haven't had Hogan? What happened to the rumours of Savage and Warrior (unlikely). I'd also love to see Razor Ramon (not Scot Hall).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Bit of a joke roster and Sabu as a legend is a bit of a shame. I think it'll suffer for not having Hogan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

they should really cut down on a lot of the divas. noone ever uses them. I heard the roster was gona be a lot bigger. pity there's not more ECW guys. the videos i've seen so far are pretty cool. anyone seen the arabian face buster or triple jump moonsault clips? it was sandman doing them but still.. Sabu's in there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Where is Benoit?

I know, but you were all thinking it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Hell.

• Advertisement

Good call.

I actually spoke about this a while back and from what i heard, there will be DLC with this game, meaning extra wrestlers to download. So really what they are doing is leaving out wrestlers so you can pay more for them. Sad really, its abuse of DLC. Oh and the funny thing is Gillian Hall is exclusive to the DS :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Thats cos Nintenblow market exclusively for the kiddies, so they'll probably provide a headset for the exclusive mini game "sing along with Jillian Hall"!

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

Hell.

+1 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 zarks420

No Worlds greatest tag team or London & Kendrick!!! That's a slap in the face! The game could've done without Snitsky & Dykstra who was great with Nitro but hasn't been crap since! Piper and Hart should just be apart of the roster instead of legends, so that more legends can be added. Ric Rude a legend cool, too bad he won't have alternate tights in the game. When is the dynamite kid going to be a legend? That would be great. Too bad about Benoit not being in the game.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

zarks420 wrote:
    No Worlds greatest tag team or London & Kendrick!!! That's a slap in the face! The game could've done without Snitsky & Dykstra who was great with Nitro but hasn't been crap since! Piper and Hart should just be apart of the roster instead of legends, so that more legends can be added. Ric Rude a legend cool, too bad he won't have alternate tights in the game. When is the dynamite kid going to be a legend? That would be great. Too bad about Benoit not being in the game.:(

erm,why? so kids can play as a double murderer? who on earth is gonna pick snitsky or kenny to play as, and i dont think ive ever used a diva in a wrestling game theres no point

where's the Miz??

Hopefully sent back to Reality TV, where he belongs. Best thing that happened was him being sent to WWECW, so that he doesn't make SD worse than it already is :)

VR!

That's a bit harsh. The Miz has oodles of charisma, 2 impressive finishers and has a genuine love of the buisness. He's also improved. Also, JBL's commentary isn't the same without him

Just calling it as i see it. Personally he annoys the **** out of me, although as a heel thats his job, so he's obviously doing that right. But i never liked the guy ever since i saw him on the real world a few years back.

I can't agree about your statement on JBL's commentary since he's moved to WWECW, JBL has since used Jimmy Wang Yang as his punchbag ;)

VR!

• Advertisement

His commentary with Jimmy is boring crap about rednecks and Americans. With the Miz it was brilliant and witty. When he pinned Benoit for the 3 JBL said something like I could beat him blindfolded with one hand behind my back with both hands tied to a tree for a day

His commentary for JWY is great! His utter disgust for an oriental dude portraying himself as a Texas redneck (which is what Bradshaw actually is) is just priceless! :)

VR!

Pure hatred for the miz was far better

Point is, Miz is no longer on SD!, so he's outlived his usefulness ;)
    VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

for people not wanting a double murderer in it is it ok to have a necrophiliac in it [kane] or someone who later simulates the same act [hhh]??? also seens so many links where initially made to steroids & drug abuse with the double murderer is it wise to have someone like rick rude in the game??? & lastly while i am a fan of both links could also be made to foley & funk who through there matches in both [REAL] ECW & japan & funk in mid western [especially against lawler] put on displays where they try to make the audience believe they're trying to kill each other amongst others, also the wcw match foley was involved in where abdullah was strapped to a chair & 'accidently' electricuted. don't get me wrong for a second i'm not saying everyone who has any link to any vile act [real or simulated] should be scrapped but it is hypocracy to completely discard someone who was easily the best 'wrestler' who has appeared in wwe due to the bad publicity he brought upon them........RANT OVER!

Just so you know, Benoit kiling his family actually happened. Everything else you referred to was a storyline/simulated/NOT REAL (apart from Rude, but drug taking is not on the same level as murder).

Bizarre argument to make.

Miz has actually only lost 1 match in ECW and that was because he gratefully let the over hyped Punk go over. I'm pretty sure he's Vince's son

Any valid reason (money's in the post VR ;)) behind this Bubs, apart from your infactuation with the guy?

I actually think he's quite good and I was a fan of Real World new york. He's clearly trying his best and likes wrestling. He went through OVW despite the fact he was already a celebrity in his own right and thus Vince would have given him a spot on TV. He's gotten farirly crap stories so far despite impressing in matches ( has beaten Matt Hardy and Benoit among others ) and his move set is varied

• Advertisement

Double C wrote:
    Any valid reason (money's in the post VR ;)) behind this Bubs, apart from your infactuation with the guy?
    I WANT ROYALTIES BEYOTCH! I'm a Nancy Benoit family member, give me some money now! ;)

VR!

remember the comentry on SD just bring it?
    This singles match.............................is an important match
    The Undertaker has a very dangerous..................THE LAST RIDE!!!

remember the comentry on SD just bring it?
    This singles match.............................is an important match
    The Undertaker has a very dangerous..................THE LAST RIDE!!!

Yeah - or what about.
    Jeff Hardy.......................is really a great person!

Jeez Cole, we just don't get insightful commentary like that anymore! ;)
    VR!

Yeah - or what about.
    Jeff Hardy.......................is really a great person!

Jeez Cole, we just don't get insightful commentary like that anymore! ;)
    VR!

im really excited to see........KANE.....in this.........TLC match

im really excited to see........KANE.....in this.........TLC match

And his opponent is the Big Slow, Cole, you're about the only one mate!
    VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

And of course

"Will anybody be able to defeat...DDT!"

• Advertisement

This......LADDER MATCH!.............is great

or the most annoying thing about SD1, on the ps1. In career mode before any random match, the loading screen appears and with a ps1 it tuck around 30 seconds to load. All it was................ a quick video of matt hardy or kurt angle etc saying "Matt Hardy appears to be in top form, this should be a good match" and of course they went on to win!!

remember this!!
    wwfwarzone003nu7.jpg

Or going by my SVR 2007 when ever i win a match with Bret ........

"and the winner of this Match ....... Bret ....... Gabriel ! "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Tazzmission!

Advertisement