Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new 10Mb Business Broadband

Options
  • 05-09-2007 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

Just a quick one, I see Digiweb have a new Business product 10Mb/2Mb wireless broadband service for €165.00 a month, sounds fantastic compaired to my 5Mb DSL eircom connection at €178.
    Has any Business users had this installed yet? how is the product? We have 20 users on the network. Advice please

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

its a new Metro product , available in Metro areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

deigo008 wrote:
    Hi,

Just a quick one, I see Digiweb have a new Business product 10Mb/2Mb wireless broadband service for €165.00 a month, sounds fantastic compaired to my 5Mb DSL eircom connection at €178.
    Has any Business users had this installed yet? how is the product? We have 20 users on the network. Advice please

That's excluding vat. Also 100GB limit on a 10 meg package sucks balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

It's 3.3 times speed of 3Mbps, and also 3.3times the Cap. If 20 BUSINESS users even eat 15G cap you are either in Satellite Image Processing or want to check the IT policies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

100Gb CAP Sux, Whats the point in Broadband with
    caps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement