Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mods gone Mad

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I don't understand this thread, please insert surfers.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Boston wrote:
    I don't understand this thread, please insert surfers.

surfcat.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Can see where you were coming from Terry, given your personal circumstances. Especially given the attitude of intheknow.

Don't particularly like that website TBH, it's an interesting idea, but not particularly well done. And, the consistent use of the word 'autistic' when the author him/herself is Asbergers (despite the disclaimer) is annoying.

http://www.aspire-irl.org/
    ASPERGER SYNDROME

AS is a complex brain disorder and is seen as part of the Autistic Spectrum. Generally those affected by the condition have an IQ within the normal range but may have extremely poor social and communication skills. Common characteristics can be a lack of empathy, little ability to form relationships, one-sided conversations and an intense absorption with a special interest. Sometimes movements can be clumsy. However, with the proper support people with AS can lead full and productive lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

What I want to know is, why did you feel it necessary to use your Marino Mark account to back you up while claiming you didn't know each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Nice catch.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Could everyone make a little room on the wrong end of the stick, I'd like to join in.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Terry wrote:
    Well, I'm a complete jackass.

/me huggles Terry

I think you're just ace.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

DeVore wrote:
    Could everyone make a little room on the wrong end of the stick, I'd like to join in.

DeV.

Why do you hate disabled people? At least apart from the obvious reasons?

/me flees from thread only to get run over by an ambulance in an ironic twist.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

amp wrote:
    Why do you hate disabled people? At least apart from the obvious reasons?

/me flees from thread only to get run over by an ambulance in an ironic twist.
    I am going to need a term to describe people who have something wrong with them but doesn't insult them, can you help a brother out?

How do they fix an Ironic Twist these days?

CuLT wrote:
    I am going to need a term to describe people who have something wrong with them but doesn't insult them, can you help a brother out??
    A Terry
    Differently abled floated around ofr a while.
    /me huggles Terry

I think you're just ace.
    My sarcasm detector can't handle much more.

**** this. I'm going to the pub.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

In all seriousness Terry, it takes guts to put your hand up to making a mistake. There's too many spanners around here without the balls to do it.
    I always thought that you were sound but you have gone up in my estimation. Kudos.

Meh.
    No point in carrying on a complete charade. I'm far too lazy for that sort of crap.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

So let me get this straight,

Amp attempted to anally abused a wheelchair user but Terry accidently kidnapped him at an inopportune time. Thead rescued Amp in her catwoman suit before Tallisin shot him in a fit of misplaced rage.

Who am I suppose to ban again??

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Ban Regi, show us who's the real power around here!
    Plus as we all know its nearly always regi's fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

DeVore wrote:

DeV.

all users here.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

DeVore wrote:
    So let me get this straight,

Amp attempted to anally abused a wheelchair user but Terry accidently kidnapped him at an inopportune time. Thead rescued Amp in her catwoman suit before Tallisin shot him in a fit of misplaced rage.

DeV.

anyone who has ever started a thread on the feedback forum.
    start with me/

please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

anyone who has ever started a thread on the feedback forum.
    Or posted in the Mustard Fora *runs off, fast*
    Nice thread:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

DeVore wrote:

FFS DeV, now you're just being stupid about it.

I'm not a mod any more. Do try to keep up.

(I may or may not have shot him in what may or may not have been a fit of misplaced rage, but it's not relevant to a "Mods gone Mad" thread).

Meanwhile, have a cat.

LOLCat.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

CuLT wrote:
    I am going to need a term to describe people who have something wrong with them but doesn't insult them, can you help a brother out?

Arseholes :P

How do they fix an Ironic Twist these days?

It involves very precise micro surgery re-attach cartilage to the inside of the penis cavity and a lot of pepsi.

Advertisement