Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headmasters on Sky Digital

Options
  • 06-09-2007 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

There's a new anime channel coming to sky soon called Anime Central and one of the shows they will be screening is Transformers Headmasters.

They are currently testing it and it's possible to view it by using the add channel option and keying the following settings:

v
    2/3

It's currently called 52360 and comes on air at 9pm and opens with Headmasters.

I'd never seen the Headmasters cartoon before... it's pretty cool seeing all the G1 characters in adventures that are new to me... But be warned this has been dubbed horribly by what sound like a bunch of 15 year olds. And Blur sounds like Mr.Slave from South Park.

Thanks to Varik over on the anime forum for providing the the Sky settings.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Get used to it. Although there are a few good scenes in the series, overall its pretty poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It was pretty cool to see Six Shot in it... Mindwipe too... I had them both...

That autobot train seems a bit useless though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Tell me this is the Seubtitled version and not the Dub.
    As the Dub just hurts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

*falls to my knees and weeps*

an anime channel...it's...it's....IT'S ABOUT FRIGGING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I've got HM dvd so this isn't that interesting to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

MarkHall wrote:
    Tell me this is the Seubtitled version and not the Dub.
    As the Dub just hurts.
    Everything on Anime Central is dubbed.

But they've said that's just how it will be in the beginning and that they'll phase subbed versions of their shows later.

• Advertisement

Wow i just looked at this on youtube and its really bad dubbed . Infact look at the difference between fan made vid and a dubbed version.

Dubbed headmasters

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1790037893493441771&q=headmasters+dub&total=67&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

Fan Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq1_6D9QS9Y

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

Thanks for the tip off, Ill be tuning this in alright! (I might even attempt a download of this if I can get the Archos system working correctly again)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

tfarchive.org has the Star dubs ya know

Advertisement