Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jesus, you can tell the students are back...

Options
  • 06-09-2007 9:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

This was my first summer in Galway, before that I was only in for the college year, maybe in Galway the odd weekend for a piss up, so I never noticed the difference of Galway between summer and the rest of the year. Was down in the girlfriends new house and on the way back up shop street you could pick out who was a student, all fresh faced and smug, I hate most of them. The number of hot pants have increased exponentially too. Yes, I'm a student but I don't consider myself to be like the rest of them, I don't go to clubs, don't stay in any of those horribe student villages, don't go to clubs (well, maybe The Vic once upon a time) mixers, hole in the wall, the living room, the library or act the (unt etc.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of them are sound, but some of them really just get under my skin.

Has anyone else noticed the change?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

was working in the off licence last night by the spaanish arch and there was a serious influx of students, some serious quality totty to i might add, would have went on the pull only was working at 9 in the office this morning til half 6:mad:

all good though cos off now for 3 days 'giggidy goo!'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

All I could see were sexy legs las night when driving home... and that was only along Newcastle

Students rock! I wish I was in NUIG, the talent is very... um.. talented

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

JohnCleary wrote:
    All I could see were sexy legs las night when driving home... and that was only along Newcastle

Students rock! I wish I was in NUIG, the talent is very... um.. talented
    Women aren't too bad this year either if you get a chance to check em out John :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I'm in NUIG and I almost crashed my bike with the parade of b00bage and arsbage on my way into work. Wahey for students and their unfettered pertness...

'cptr

I'm in NUIG and I almost crashed my bike with the parade of b00bage and arsbage on my way into work. Wahey for students and their unfettered pertness...

'cptr

Spotted you in the car park opposite the commerce building the last day showing off that beast of yours :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

Its great to see the Students back but I know Im going to crash the car one of these days. Some of them are worth the premium hike however. Maybe I need blinkers like they give to racehorses....eyes on the road!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Some of them have legs up to their eyes, they do.
    Yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭elpresdentde

mmmmmm their sexy even when their doing stupid student stuff like getting sick on buckfast in the carpark outside sallylongs

JohnCleary wrote:
    Spotted you in the car park opposite the commerce building the last day showing off that beast of yours :D
    Yeah, I'm still trying to sell it to finance my Mars Bar problem. Why doesn't anyone want a small, unreliable orange sh1tbox? Oh - maybe I see the problem.

Were you sitting in the black Golf? Shoulda said 'hi' and we could have had nothing to talk about for five minutes... YOU 'Hi I'm johncleary, I useta have a boat' ME 'Hmmm, interesting, I prefer motorbikes - wanna race' etc.

Anyways - would all of the girls on campus PLEEEEZ stop showing off their tanned cleavages, its not fair on old, sexually frustrated bikers...

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

The sad fact is they know they're fit and 95% of the time wouldn't engage in a conversation treating you as an equal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Tanned student girlíns

23211016.jpg

Caliden wrote:
    The sad fact is they know they're fit and 95% of the time wouldn't engage in a conversation treating you as an equal.
    Oh I don't want to talk to them...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

The only talking necessary is pillow talk and even then your pushing it.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Shinto

how can they be back so early? Its only Sep 6th. I thought students dont start till the end of Sep?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

galway comes back uber early!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Youre all perverts you know that.................

.....amateur perverts that is. No pics!? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Shinto

Im no perv....now on an unrelated issue...

....When's Freshers Week? (he he)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Dalfiatach

nonamemark wrote:
    The number of hot pants have increased exponentially too.

You say that like it's a bad thing! :confused:

Fit fresh young girlies with pert bottoms wandering round in hotpants.

*drool*

Yup, sign me up for the Old Perv Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

just after walking back through town. man the talent out is insane and the queues are massive outside every place, including karma.

Stupid work. Cant go out and enjoy the sexy ladies, and there are lots of them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Karma was insane last year anyway during the week. I dont know what the appeal is because it's slowly turning into a shamfest as I've seen them drinking bucky qhile in the queue. For god's sake get cans!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

Shinto wrote:
    how can they be back so early? Its only Sep 6th. I thought students dont start till the end of Sep?

I think it's only the first and second years that are back now, third years next week and 4th years the 17th. I think so anyway, I'm back the 17th and from what I remember last year when I got the acceptance letter the first and second years were back first, then third years, then the best of the lot, forth years...:D

You sir, are a dirty old b4stard... my hat goes off to you :D

Yeah, I'm still trying to sell it to finance my Mars Bar problem. Why doesn't anyone want a small, unreliable orange sh1tbox? Oh - maybe I see the problem.

Were you sitting in the black Golf? Shoulda said 'hi' and we could have had nothing to talk about for five minutes... YOU 'Hi I'm johncleary, I useta have a boat' ME 'Hmmm, interesting, I prefer motorbikes - wanna race' etc.

Anyways - would all of the girls on campus PLEEEEZ stop showing off their tanned cleavages, its not fair on old, sexually frustrated bikers...

'cptr

Nope, green BMW (E46) came in from newcastle road side, just spotted you parked up talkin to someone. I continued on my way towards teh bridge.... Still have the boat. Had to laugh at your shoppin list when I saw it... is it the seven deadly sins or something? I saw 'Sloth' on it... legend :D

JohnCleary wrote:
    Had to laugh at your shoppin list when I saw it... is it the seven deadly sins or something? I saw 'Sloth' on it... legend :D
    Yeah - my car is a pi55take specifically designed to annoy both boy-racers and responsible citizens alike. Modified Civic drivers especially hate it. My wife refuses to drive it in case someone recognises her...

Cinq.jpg

'cptr

Nuig women are hot this year.I am living with a californian girl and she asked us the first day if we minded if she walked around in her underwear!:)
    We getting two first year girls on Monday as well!:DW00t!

Caliden wrote:
    Karma was insane last year anyway during the week. I dont know what the appeal is because it's slowly turning into a shamfest as I've seen them drinking bucky qhile in the queue. For god's sake get cans!
    I have done that.By any chance.3Was that around Halloween last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Yay; student girlies! My g/f will probably have me killed by the end of this month for leering.

That said, it doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home!!!

OT - Interceptor; I have pics of your car. Class job! Was going to put it on www.barryboys.co.uk, but didn't get around to it...yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Fey! wrote:
    Yay; student girlies! My g/f will probably have me killed by the end of this month for leering.

Leering isn't against the law... if it were I'd be serving a life sentence....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭the-furbo

ya the guys are hot too....just me then...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Stupid sexy students distracting me from company law.

Advertisement