Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jesus, you can tell the students are back...

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

So many hot people...
    Library will be a difficult(read: hard) place to be in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Oh man I had to walk through the college earlier, like a tripod I was by the time I got to the other end! :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Try being here all the time. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭celt262

jammy f*ukers !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

celt262 wrote:
    jammy f*ukers !!
    what was the letter you asterix'd out?

• Advertisement

x, duh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Anyone else think the OP is just a whinging billy no mates?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

I almost forgot the "fun" times, when hordes of drunk students would run up the little alley way behind the house in the middle of the night, screaming and shouting, kicking wing mirrors, breaking off aerials and generally causing damage to other people's property.

But thank Bob the students are back, roll on the sleepless nights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

galah wrote:
    I almost forgot the "fun" times, when hordes of drunk students would run up the little alley way behind the house in the middle of the night, screaming and shouting, kicking wing mirrors, breaking off aerials and generally causing damage to other people's property.

But thank Bob the students are back, roll on the sleepless nights.

I always found to not be that bad when it comes to destruction of property, fighting etc.

Always worse on a Saturday night when the majority of those out wouldn't be students

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

All I'll say is you think the talent in Galway is amazing you need to get new glasses. The women here are terrible. I'm in NUIG and I rarely see a real stunner. My standards are too high I guess :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭ptashka

Yeah - my car is a pi55take specifically designed to annoy both boy-racers and responsible citizens alike. Modified Civic drivers especially hate it. My wife refuses to drive it in case someone recognises her...

Cinq.jpg

'cptr

oh my god i have seen this car around campus.. my first nd only instinct was to hang the bastard!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭ptashka

oh, and another thing. so flattered that us, NUIG ladies, get this much attention...we will make sure those sexy legs and perky cleavages don't remain under covers all the time !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

No! Please, ptashka, if you have a big beer belly like 90% of girls in NUIG keep it covered over. Can't wait to leave this country and get back to the land of the babes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Many of them belong to a group that can only be described as the G4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

Well said, and Fionn MacCool - Corrib Village is no better than a building site and just because I don't think I should have some special elevated social status just because I'm a student doesn't mean I have no friends, it means I have a brain and can think on my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭WallysWorld

Yeah - my car is a pi55take specifically designed to annoy both boy-racers and responsible citizens alike. Modified Civic drivers especially hate it. My wife refuses to drive it in case someone recognises her...

Cinq.jpg

'cptr

I got pictures off this shaggin' wagon from a while back, I knew it had to be a pis5take, if it wasnt I never never wanted to meet the person who drove it! But now my fate in humanity has been restored! Cheers interceptor!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I knew it had to be a pis5take!
    Oh its purely to annoy anyone who spent millions of dollars on their Civic - it was bought for €200 and I spent less than that doing it up and two years later it still annoys everybody. BTW I am a 40 yr old engineer, baldy and married with two kids and NOT, I repeat NOT a boyracer.

@Fey, feel free to barryboy it - I'm disappointed no-one has already

@ptashka, learn to spot a messer and save yourself some embarrassment. Unless you belong to the League of Cinquecento Preservationists in which case it is your duty to hang me as I've killed several of them. BTW are you hot? pics? (I'm a messer...)

@ OP, sorry for the threadjacking :) I'm a messer...

'cptr

Advertisement