Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Natwest in Newry???

• 06-09-2007 9:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there's a Natwest in Newry?

I cant find anything on d'interweb! :confused:

Are they under a different name in Northern Ireland??

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Doesn't look good sudz. I don't remember ever seeing one either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

Oh well... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the reply anyway!

I couldn't find any in Belfast either so wondering if they're under a different name here...

Might have a wander around and look out for the symbol thingy they have!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I thought Ulster Bank was part of Natwest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I thought Ulster Bank was part of Natwest.

Yup and AFAIK any lodegments you want to make to any UK natwest account or any other member of the RBS group can be made through Ulster bank in the RoI...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

Wertz wrote:
    Yup and AFAIK any lodegments you want to make to any UK natwest account or any other member of the RBS group can be made through Ulster bank in the RoI...

Great!!

Thanks all!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭MDTyKe

Ulster Bank are part of Natwest/Royal Bank of Scotland. Abbey up here is also part of Santander too. Lots of groups!

Matt

Advertisement