Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL digital & broadband gone in Salthill?

Options
  • 06-09-2007 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

before I waste the next couple of hours of my life ringing NTL, just a quick question: Is NTL working in your area?

Ours went completely last night (even the normal cable channels, digital, and broadband - all gone) - and I'm wondering if it's just us (bills are paid, though ;-)), or if it's a general fault...

Any answers appreciated...

cheers
    galah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

My NTL broadband in Salthill was working last time I checked (about 11pm last night) in case that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

hm, it all went around 10 to 11 last night (can anyone tell me if they got the murderer in CSI Miami on Living? ;-)), and it wasn't working this morning...

I guess I'll give them a shout...*sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

Just got off the phone with NTL, there' a general fault in the Claddagh, around Raleigh Row/Palmyra/Salthill, should be fixed soon.

;-0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

said on galway bay news dis am that transformer blew in grattan pk part of salthill last night...this cud be why. will take some time b4 electricty back up!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

galah wrote:
    hm, it all went around 10 to 11 last night (can anyone tell me if they got the murderer in CSI Miami on Living? ;-)), and it wasn't working this morning...

I guess I'll give them a shout...*sigh*

i think it goes without saying that they got the murderer. Have you ever seen a crime program like cSi where they didnt catch the guys.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

It was the crippled guy all along, just like in the usual suspects...

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

I had problems with my ntl bb in salthill last weekend. Seems ok today though

Advertisement