Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Progressive Scan Help

Options
  • 06-09-2007 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53908743&postcount=1

Hi All,

Just wondering if you could read this and give an opinion.
    It is in the other forum as i think that it is a DVD player issue but i can not be 100% sure that the TV does not need to be set to accept the Progressive signal.

Any help would be appreciated

Norrie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭conax

the deinterlacer in the TV is probably better that the one in your DVD player.
    if it's 3:2 pulldown detection your looking for the TV will detect film mode automatically however I would recommend that you change from component to HDMI and get rid of the A/D conversion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

conax wrote:
    the deinterlacer in the TV is probably better that the one in your DVD player.
    if it's 3:2 pulldown detection your looking for the TV will detect film mode automatically however I would recommend that you change from component to HDMI and get rid of the A/D conversion.

The DVD player is two years old, it does not have a HDMI slot.

Advertisement