Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accommodation

Options
  • 06-09-2007 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

looking for a 4 bed house in the annacotty/casteltroy area of the city at the moment.

There is absolutely nothing available of a standard worth talking about.
    Have seen a few badly maintained house for huge rent :(

Any ideas of where to look, feel we have exahusted all avenues, the estate agents have nothing, nothing on daft, nothing in the papers.....

Or is there just no more rental accomodation in this area?

Any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭altered121

try driving into elm park etc. Look for to let signs. Good hunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Which estate agencies have you tried, there are lesser known ones in the city that do have some good deals.

My current place I found in an estate agency i had never heard of before. It is on Catherine street near the citizens advice centre. forget the name of it though.

Also give threshold a ring they will be able to give you a comprehensive list of agencies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

are you seriously suggesting elm park for well maintained accommodation???? I know it's 10 years since I lived in Castletroy, but unless it has had a major revamp since, well maintained was not a phrase I would associate with it. There were a lot of greedy landlords there who just fleeced the students and spend zero on maintenance.

Advertisement