Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get a Prince Albert done?

Options
  • 06-09-2007 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Im planning on getting an prince albert done at the weekend and im just wondering where is the best shop to get it done in dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

body shcok in temple bar, i go there. most places should be able to do it easily enough. celestial ring also??
    down to personal preference really, go in ask questions to various places, see where feels right.
    there was a thread on this recently too ya know....hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

I got mine done in Celestial Ring in Abbey Street,
    Think the dudes name was Keith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭da1&only

Cheers for the info im gona head in to town to day and have a look around,wish me look:eek:

Well i got it done last night in Snake Bite.It cost €70,theye where fairly sound in there.To be honest the ring is a lot bigger than i thought it was gona be but it all good!I also asked the to have a look at the peircing i had in thenape of my neck and cuz i was having some trouble with it and they said it would have to come out as it was place to far down and was pushing itself out!!!I had that done in Miss Fantasia a couple of months ago but im not to happy with the result!!!I read about similar thing happening to them in a different thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Yeh, Ive never gone to Miss Fantasias and I never will, dont trust the piercer there. The ring needs to be big to accomodate erections and all that, you'll get used to it after a while!

Now youve got the fun of getting used to pissing around a BCR :)

• Advertisement

The GF paid for it for my birthday,she hasnt seen it yet so she will get a bit if shock because she was expecting something alot smaller Like i was shown in Metal Morphises.Seemed o.k. going the toilet last night so hopefully it stays that way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

sit down if youre gonna pee, makes it a whole lot easier

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

da1&only wrote:
    The GF paid for it for my birthday,she hasnt seen it yet so she will get a bit if shock because she was expecting something alot smaller Like i was shown in Metal Morphises.Seemed o.k. going the toilet last night so hopefully it stays that way

Come off it...

Your GF paid for it for herself! ;)

Advertisement