Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weird Dreams

• 06-09-2007 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi peoples.

Lately I seem to be dreaming, or at least remembering my dreams, a lot more. It may be related to my use of a snoring relief aid that I purchased recently. Anyways, I had one recently that was kind of cool in some ways but quite baffling in others.

I was on a train with lots of other people. Suddenly the train turned into a freight train and we were all outside trying to hang onto shipping containers. The train got progressively smaller and eventually the containers turned into cardboard boxes. We were desperately trying to hang on to these boxes as we clambered amongst them trying to get to the engine and at one point I almost fell off. The train stopped in a rural area. We all got off and I was looking for a bathroom. I couldn't find one and another guy who was looking for one pointed one out, which was actually an open air stainless steel cattle feeding trough. We went to it and when we were finished I started looking for a Cafe or something. I couldn't find one. Suddenly the engine of the train had changed position and had become a kind of house. I walked over to it and there was a little room at the side. It was a small bathroom. I looked inside and there was high voltage switchgear and metering equipment. I washed my hands there and then entered the cab. It was huge inside and there was a party on. My parents were there. I had to clamber around and step over people to find a place to sit on the floor. There was some smoke around and lots of hip and spaced out people. The driver was on his seat giving an interview and press and news people were there with camera's flashing. :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,424 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

guy_awoke wrote:
    It may be related to my use of a snoring relief aid that I purchased recently.
    Oxygen deprivation? Naaaa, just kidding. Your dreams seem pretty normal to me, if not entertaining.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,435 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

have ye been drimnking more thennususal?

i only remmeber my dreams proparly if id been drinking that night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 guy_awoke

Nope. It's funny though I'm kind of looking forward to more cool dreams yay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭steveone

the best weird dream i had (dry:D ) was i went to sleep listening to tocatta and fugue, bach.. i had this weird colourful dream about a mad piano player , phantom of the opera meets iron maidens eddie character,, anyway he was jumping around in a church..there was a massive pipe organ and glass window divided into eight with each section a different colour...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Suppose this thread is as good as any on here re - dreams and i am sure i am not the only one to expierence this, but does anybody have dreams that are so so weird that even trying to explain or understand them is beyond even trying to , i mean i somtimes wake up laughing cos of some mad dream i had involving all kinds of weird charecters ? .

Also famous people , you would not believe the famous people i have met in my dreams ..you name them i have had them talking to me as real (as you and i )..... and in colour to , most of my dreams are in colour .

Before i forget ( dont always remember my dreams ) do you ever find yourself dreaming about long lost friends that you have not seen in many years ? .......

• Advertisement
Advertisement