Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why you should always go to a good piercer

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 lmc11

wow that is serious..thanks for the link def make me think a bit more b4 jst going anywere..wonder wat they'd be like in dublin..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i was shocked,like how could a piercer f*ck up an easy piercing so so badly.She's still not recovered from it

well idnt no how 'easy' a piercing it is,iv only startd gettn an interest in it,bt itd be a pretty serious place to me to get pierced n to hav that happen id be in a rite frenzy..do u no any good places to get it done in dublin?

it seems scary but its actually very common and rarely goes wrong,I'd recommend snake bite on abbey street,quality place.but its where you feel most comfortable,have a look around a few places and dont be afraid to ask questions!

ye iwas actually in there today havn look around there very sound n professionl..seems to be the only reputable place around..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Thats why you always use a recieving tube for those sort of piercings ffs. Think this was on modblog the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Dang but that's one hell of a harsh way to learn...
    At least she doesn't seem to have mentioned it getting infected so suppose it could be worse...
    And a female piercer too, would've thought another female would have more respect for that region than to be that careless...

Should "Isabella" be added to the wiki page for the forums (not 100% sure myself on what it is since I'm not particularly drawn to piercings)?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Jesus.....
    Thats not good at all! Remember kids, stay away from dodgy piercing places...*cough* Georges Street *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭stcatherine

I really don't want to see this do I ? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

No pics thankfully, just a description of something awful.

• Advertisement

I really don't want to see this do I ? :eek:

Theres pics up on that forum somewhere you just click on the girls user profile,It was on modblog too recently

Advertisement