Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grobag or sleeping bag for child in any shop in Dublin?

Options
  • 06-09-2007 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

grobag or sleeping bag for child in any shop in Dublin?would be grateful to know if anyone spotted these for sale in any shops in Dublin, need a heavy one for winter:)

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I saw them lots of places last year. Even Dunnes had them. Tho I dont know if you were looking for a heavier one than they do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Smyths do them in the baby section, the actual Grobag brand, in all the different tog values.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Try TK Maxx. I got a few there a while ago. 1/4 of the price that they were in Mothercare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

arnott's always have some as well in various shops in the baby section

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Geordie_Girl

TK Maxx definitely. A lot cheaper than I've seen elsewhere, including online.

Mothercare and the like seem to start around €30, TK Maxx start at about €15.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

I got all mine in mothercare(had three for ds in total)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Elen

best place is TKMAXX they have them half price of what you would normally pay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭rs

We've gotten a few at marks and spencer. Very happy with them and much cheaper than mothercare.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/B000SPHTCE/sr=1-1/qid=1189438091/ref=sr_1_1/026-9249618-6217208?ie=UTF8&node=42966030&m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&keywords=sleep%20bag&mnSBrand=core&size=9&rh=&page=

Mothercare was about 40 euro, marks about 25.

I've seem some nice ones at TK Max too, but sometimes they have them and sometimes they don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Elen

I was there on the weekend and they have a few now.

Experience mumies, is one enought? or do you need to have two or three?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

Elen wrote:
    I was there on the weekend and they have a few now.

Experience mumies, is one enought? or do you need to have two or three?
    I had three dif ones,because i had to keep buying bigger sizes as ds grew:) .He finally got sick of them when he was about 16 months.

• Advertisement
Advertisement