Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Computing ITB part time

• 06-09-2007 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi Guys, Been offered a place on MSc in Computing at Inst of Tech Blanchardstown..anyone know anything bout this MSc? Think it's only second year of running...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Hi Guys, Been offered a place on MSc in Computing at Inst of Tech Blanchardstown..anyone know anything bout this MSc? Think it's only second year of running...

Having worked in a number of Institutes of Technology, I can say for certain ITB was the best employer, in terms of professionalism, organisation and facilities. So as a college, I would rate it very highly.

I know some of the guys who lecture on this course and they are damn good. The head of the department has his head screwed on and runs a good show. He's also a nice guy too. :) I also happen to know a few people who did the course and they spoke very highly of both it, and the college.

Not exactly what you were looking for, but I hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 daisyy87

I just got accepted :)

Advertisement