Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google map of Irish skateparks

Options
  • 06-09-2007 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

Hi all and everyone,

Some of you may have seen the skatepark page which is on the skateclub website, its old and pretty outdated in only about 4 months or so, so i have been messen around with Google maps. well sweet...

I have been slowly adding in a marker on the map as near to or exactly where each skatepark is in every town/city. Its hard sometimes to get an exact street by street location when your not visiting every other day.

But i need your help!!!

I need more and more information from you guys exactly where some skateparks are, photos, sizes, type, controlled access, restricted access, lights, size, bus routes etc. so that this map can be of real use to everyone. I dont mind spending the time adding in the info you send me, in fact, im glad to it. :D

So Ireland, skaters, bmxers and you reading this, please send as much info as possible in this thread, i will add it to the map and keep updating it with the new URL as its added.

Here is how far I have gotten. As you will see, some are probably a bit off, so any mistakes, please tell me.

many thanks

G

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=104250628546260356705.00043914dc0ace74c6ba9&om=1&ll=53.46189,-6.987305&spn=4.055984,11.854248&z=7

Comments

Advertisement