Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitar player needed for an Epic new band

• 06-09-2007 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

hi all,

we need a competent guitarist who can also possibly play keys for a new Dublin area based band. Originals are written and we have excellent opportunities to record in high end studios around dublin. 3 piece at the moment but looking for someone to add to the ideas with either guitar or keys or whatever.

all members have been gigging around dublin for the past while and are starting something different.

PM me if you interested or mail me at

rockshandy@gmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭nij

what type of band? also, any samples? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 mobro5

alright man are u still looking for a guitarist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Alchemist

HI. Im a guitarist. My name is Marcin....have You got any samples? or just anything about Your style?

marcin_wujek@hotmail.com

cheers

Rockshandy wrote:
    hi all,

we need a competent guitarist who can also possibly play keys for a new Dublin area based band. Originals are written and we have excellent opportunities to record in high end studios around dublin. 3 piece at the moment but looking for someone to add to the ideas with either guitar or keys or whatever.

all members have been gigging around dublin for the past while and are starting something different.

PM me if you interested or mail me at

rockshandy@gmail.com

Advertisement