Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bigger women

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

This is not a personal issue,I would just like to hear opinions

I met a woman with a huge arse and her belly is not so small neither(as you can see i have a way with words)but she looks nice and sounds nice

OP, seriously...GO FOR IT man! What's the problem here, cuz if you say she looks nice and sounds nice then fcuk it what else matters! Who gives a flying fcuk what size the woman is, if she's decent and you like her then you're flying! GO FOR IT! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

bigger wimmenz=bigger bewbies

her name wasnt Rosie, was it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

OP you obviously don't think she's too bad if you are considering meeting her again. You shouldn't feel emabarassed or be restricted by what your mates deem to be an acceptable sized woman. At least go and check her out, if you don't like her move on but be nice about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Well when i say a bottle of vodka what i really mean is 4 cans a bottle of vodka 1 1/2 pils

There's a simple solution then, take another 4 cans, a bottle of vodka and 1 1/2 pills, problem sorted :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,002 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Meet at the top of a hill. If shes like a beached whale kick her down the hill and laugh as momentum takes its course on her flabby body.

If shes a nice size, hit that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

krazy_8s wrote:
    Meet at the top of a hill. If shes like a beached whale kick her down the hill and laugh as momentum takes its course on her flabby body.

If shes a nice size, hit that.

Bahahahaha! Brilliant.
    TK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Wheres a feminist
    when ya need one

Laughing her arse of at this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UOYKgXk4yE

I mean really this is AH after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭stcatherine

Speaking as a 'Fat Bird' ... after hearing this song I did say to hubby 'Why is it that only gay men think fat women are beautiful'

I wasn't asking for myself cos I couldn't give a toss what any one else thinks, why would I care if some stranger in the street think I'm fat and ugly. ? they don't have any baring on my life what so ever, their opinion isn't important in my day to day living, all that matters to me is that my frinds and family think I'm beautiful as I am.

Every one has their likes and dislikes, personally I think skinny bony men are gross, men with hairy feet are just plain wrong .. I could go on.......

However with the fat issue some guys make the mistake of thinking all fat women gorge on food and are heffers ...thats just uneducated narrow mindedness. I go to the gym 3 times a week, I don't smoke and could out run any of my skinny friends and they openly admit that. I'm the fittest fat person I know !

Last year I was diagnosed as being anorexic, again uneducated people assume that if your anorexic your skinny .. wrong .. My body just held on to every ounce of fat it could to stop me starving, I was contantly sick with ear nose and throat infections, cold sores, pains all over .....the doctor told me I was going to die if I didn't eat and guess what ...I was still gonna die a size 20 !!

If you don't like fat women fine good for you, God knows I'm never going to like white hairy feet but it doesn't mean I go around claiming that all men with white hairy feet are yetis !!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I'm with you StCatherine,

I'm a size 14-16, and curvy... and I love it, and am very happy. I used to be a size 10, and had no boobs or ass.

I don't scoff entire fridges, or have mid night feasts (An injury playing sport meant I couldn't do exercise for about 6months), and play plenty of sport, but stay the same size. I'm also about the fitest of my friends!!!

I think chubbier people are happier people. They have less inhibitions, not obsessed with food, and good craic.

In the reverse - I don't think I could fancy a thin man. I don't like them huge, but I like some meat on their bones.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭curiousxxx1

OP, when you say fat what size do you mean? Size 12/14/16/18/20 or even bigger?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Op I think any women over 9 stone and who doesn't have big boobs is ugly

Gaz.

Dinkie wrote:

I'm a size 14-16, and curvy... and I love it, and am very happy. I used to be a size 10, and had no boobs or ass.

I think chubbier people are happier people. They have less inhibitions, not obsessed with food, and good craic.

In the reverse - I don't think I could fancy a thin man. I don't like them huge, but I like some meat on their bones.

Good god yeah, I was always 'Big boned' but when I got pregnant I had complications which meant I was on crutches and had both hands in splints, it was a very bad time and then baby had to be delivered by emergency c-section, and afterwards I had to have my wrist operated on because I couldn't feed the baby without my hand going numb (and yes all of this was because of hormones during pregnancy ...and maybe a bit too much playing FF7 during it) but afterwards I realised there was no point in being ashamed of my body in front of hubby, afterall he got me pregnant. Since then our sex life has been amazing !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Meet her somewhere really far away and have one of the conditions of your meeting that she walks/jogs there....

Repeat as necessary.

Meet her somewhere really far away and have one of the conditions of your meeting that she walks/jogs there....

Repeat as necessary.

Again, as a Fat chick, even I find that funny !!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Speaking as a 'Fat Bird' ... after hearing this song I did say to hubby 'Why is it that only gay men think fat women are beautiful'

I wasn't asking for myself cos I couldn't give a toss what any one else thinks, why would I care if some stranger in the street think I'm fat and ugly. ? they don't have any baring on my life what so ever, their opinion isn't important in my day to day living, all that matters to me is that my frinds and family think I'm beautiful as I am.

Every one has their likes and dislikes, personally I think skinny bony men are gross, men with hairy feet are just plain wrong .. I could go on.......

However with the fat issue some guys make the mistake of thinking all fat women gorge on food and are heffers ...thats just uneducated narrow mindedness. I go to the gym 3 times a week, I don't smoke and could out run any of my skinny friends and they openly admit that. I'm the fittest fat person I know !

Last year I was diagnosed as being anorexic, again uneducated people assume that if your anorexic your skinny .. wrong .. My body just held on to every ounce of fat it could to stop me starving, I was contantly sick with ear nose and throat infections, cold sores, pains all over .....the doctor told me I was going to die if I didn't eat and guess what ...I was still gonna die a size 20 !!

If you don't like fat women fine good for you, God knows I'm never going to like white hairy feet but it doesn't mean I go around claiming that all men with white hairy feet are yetis !!:rolleyes:

Good woman!!! Love your attitude, work it girlie, work it! ;)

On a side note I fecking hate Mika! :mad:

OP will ya just fecking meet her and get it over with....you either like her or you don't....God what a drama queen! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Rob_l wrote:

Gaz.
    LMAO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

nesf wrote:
    I don't disagree, I just don't get this "you're an asshole because you don't like fat women" attitude. As if someone actually having preferences for one body type over another automatically made them shallow.

Agreed! Can't stand this whole "politically correct" bullshít whereby if you don't like a fat person then you're automatically an asshole or "fatist" or whatever the term might be. If the OP isn't attracted to bigger women then that's his own preference and his own business. Doesn't mean he's an asshole or anything because of it so lay off him.

Myself, I'll readily admit I like some meat on a woman's bones! Like to have something to grab hold off! ;):D Give me a bigger girl over a Kate Moss lookalike anyday. Does that mean I'm a "skinny-ist" or something? No, not at all, it's just my own preference so all the P.C. twats can just píss off and leave me alone.

Each to their own, I say.

*heads off to the "Butterfly Lounge" to find himself a big lady!* ;):D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Put her on a diet, make her go to the gym, failing that put her in a corsette or simply don't look at her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Somebody should hit Mika a good hard ****in smack in the jaws so he can never sing another one of his ****ty songs again. His music is just the kind of **** you'd see annoying little teenybopper bastards jumping around to, thinkin its great craic that theres some ass bandit singing about fat girls. Mika, do us all a favor and stay in bed with your "fella" the next time you get an idea for a song.

But back on topic :D There's nothing wrong with "curvy" women. As long as she doesn't have 3 chins or a body like a triple folded duvet then its ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

They key word is curves. If a girl is too skinny to have curves you need to put that bitch down. Or feed her some burgers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

LeixlipRed wrote:
    They key word is curves. If a girl is too skinny to have curves you need to put that bitch down. Or feed her some burgers
    LR, next time I see you I'm going to get sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭MDTyKe

No offense etc to fat women, but the fact of the matter is I simply don't find them sexually attractive at all.

They may be the nicest people in the world - but that doesn't change my brain and hormones. My ideal woman is someone with the figure of Holly-Marie Combs (and her hair too). Maybe her altogether..

If my dream came true, I'd have someone identical to Her Royal Highness, Queen Rania of Jordan.

Matt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

DesF wrote:
    LR, next time I see you I'm going to get sick.

Don't be so crude Des :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭wyk

dublindude wrote:
    This is true. Fat women are unhappy (there is a reason why they're fat...) and are extremely angry at the world.

I avoid fat women at all costs.

At first I used to think ALL the women I have dated(of all shapes and sizes) were angry at the world...that is until I realized it was just the WYK affect. :(

Wez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

MDTyKe wrote:

If my dream came true, I'd have someone identical to Her Royal Highness, Queen Rania of Jordan.

Matt

It's alright MDT. You don't have to use the title if she isn't around. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

MDTyKe wrote:
    Her Royal Highness, Queen Rania of Jordan.

A quality piece of flange

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

A quality piece of flange

pic please.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭D Bronc

Rob_l wrote:
    Op I think any women over 9 stone and who doesn't have big boobs is ugly.

OMG........ I bet youre Tall dark and handsome :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Rob_l wrote:

Gaz.

So you find women under 9 stone and big boobs attractive!

Good luck with your search! You are picky! :D

If you like big boobs you are ruling out the majority of girls under 9 stone, and if you like girls under 9 stone you are ruling out the majority of girls with big boobs! :confused:;)

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Rob_l wrote:

Gaz.
    Seanies32 wrote:
    So you find women under 9 stone and big boobs attractive!

Good luck with your search! You are picky! :D

If you like big boobs you are ruling out the majority of girls under 9 stone, and if you like girls under 9 stone you are ruling out the majority of girls with big boobs! :confused:;)

and lets not forget he's looking for a woman who will be constantly complaining of backache if she's lugging large breasts around on a small frame !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

beer goggles are a mans worst enemy. pill goggles can be handled with the lack of an erection.

i had sex with a reeeeaaaaaly fat bird once and even in a semi comatose state it was unpleasant enough to make me cry. although a while back i met another "hefty" girl and i wouldnt mind gettin it on with her, but im not that fussy really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

i know someone who shags mostly fat girls. he says they are more eager to please, ad they swallow. so op, you might wanna meet her if thats true. lol ;)

fat is unhealthy, curvy is sexy. skinny is also unhealthy.

cant believe this is in ah.

anyhoo,

i hate mika and all his songs esp that stupid big girls you are beautiful one. wtf does he know? he cant even bang one out thinking of a woman, never mind give her one. he should have no say

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

stay away!!

if you thought she was fat after "4 cans a bottle of vodka 1 1/2 pils" in a dark tent at 4 in the morning she is gonna look pretty rough in the harsh light of sobriety.

post a link to her bebo and we can rate her for you big guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

uglyjohn wrote:
    post a link to her bebo and we can rate her for you big guy.

Cause that's kind!!! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Yea i can see it now,we have sent dozens of texts over the past few days,made arrangements to meet for a coffee or something,we meet and then i tell her ... Your A Lard Arse
    m not sure Im up to that
    FFS Grow a set of balls man!
    Mezcita wrote:
    No its not. Its like throwing a sausage down the M50.
    It hits some parked cars? :confused:
    Why not? We are yetis!
    Dinkie wrote:
    Yaay for girl power!
    Dinkie wrote:
    Pics please!

Getting back to the OP - who cares if she is a scrawny waif or a huge waif, meet her and get your leg over. Whatever her weight, she probably won't enjoy it anyway! Not that the man should care anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stratospheres

"Diet coke and a pizza please" :rolleyes:
    Hehehe
    Yeah anyway, curvy girls are best! Wish I had curves!
    Not fat girls though, how fat is she?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

"I'l just have a salad"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

Tak3n wrote:
    never date a fat girl they are the biggest moaning bitches ever and your food bill will be enormous.
    Tell her to fcuk off politely and find yourself a normal sized girl.

you sir, deserve a solid thrashing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

"Diet coke and a pizza please" :rolleyes:
    Hehehe
    Yeah anyway, curvy girls are best! Wish I had curves!
    Not fat girls though, how fat is she?!
    She's so fat that when she stands in front of the sun, it's like an eclipse.

• Advertisement

Roflmao etc etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

i'm not going to say she's fat. All i will say is......
    "MAN THE HARPOONS!"

You know the way everyone says people here are getting fatter? I don't see them....and especially where are these fat people on a Saturday night out in town? It's stick insect girls everywhere! I feel huge at a size 12! Do obese people not go out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I'm fatter than I used to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

MayMay wrote:
    You know the way everyone says people here are getting fatter? I don't see them....and especially where are these fat people on a Saturday night out in town? It's stick insect girls everywhere! I feel huge at a size 12! Do obese people not go out?

You obviously never took a stroll around Northside Shopping Centre.

Some punters there are carrying so much ass they have to make two trips.

Trust me,check it out.

You obviously never took a stroll around Northside Shopping Centre.

Some punters there are carrying so much ass they have to make two trips.

Trust me,check it out.

Ha ha I know but saying on a Saturday night I rarely see any heavy girls out, all stick insects.

• Advertisement

There's always the token fat girl in a group!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

yeah... all the others are at home getting boned by the more discerning male;)

yeah... all the others are at home getting boned by the more discerning male;)

Hell Yeah ! :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

Skinny women are repulsive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Rossibaby

always a token fat girl,its weird phenomenan...shes there to make hte otehrs feel good.its funny how fat girls try and act picky with guys to sometimes and be condecending like they are out of the guys league.saw it last night it was funny,get a grip love

• Advertisement
Advertisement