Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colts vs. Saints

Options
  • 07-09-2007 1:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭

Gettin' ready for the kickoff of the NFL season! Colts vs. Saints in about 5 minutes. Reporting live from Indiana! Go Colts!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

What channel(s) is it on?

Edit: Got it, Sky Sports One. Its gonna be a late one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭coyote6

Sorry but I mean I'm literally in Indiana! Update: Colts draw first blood: Manning to Harrison for a TD. Colts - 7 Saints - 0 About 2:30 left in the 1st. It was about a 25 yard hookup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Preseason is weird fer sure.

Jason David now of the Saints, strips Wayne of the ball and runs it back for a touch. Crap!

Colts 41 / Saints 10 - final .... Colts have a D!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Why did you feel the need to repeat the face you were in Idiana?! And if you were at the game you hardly brought a laptop in to the stadium with you so you could post the scores on here,especially when it was live on Sky!

Easy game for the Colts. They just abused David,sorts stuck it to him. Brilliant defensive unit considering the players that left during the off season!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Hmmm, Saints for the SB?

Or back to being Aints? :D

kmart6 wrote:
    Why did you feel the need to repeat the face you were in Idiana?! And if you were at the game you hardly brought a laptop in to the stadium with you so you could post the scores on here,especially when it was live on Sky!

Easy game for the Colts. They just abused David,sorts stuck it to him. Brilliant defensive unit considering the players that left during the off season!

I repeated the fact I was in Indiana because the second poster asked where I was watching it. No I didn't bring a laptop in the stadium. I can't afford tickets. I'm just proud of my hometown team. Why don't you chill bro?:D

Advertisement