Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why does boards.ie go down between 3 and 4am?

Options
  • 07-09-2007 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

Why does boards.ie go down between 3 and 4am?

Just wondering. Anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

yea im usually in work and it goes down around then :|

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The database is backed up around 3 and done by 3:25 or so, the mods also take a nap during those hours before Cloud uses the steel toe boot to get us back out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Boards needs to sleep too sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

and the mods snort their coke and have their hookers then

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Thats Not Fairrrr!:d

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

That reminds me.
    Must get regi to put in an order for some more coke. Bloody hookers raided the stash.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Can I come too?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

That's when all the mods get in a circle and... well, it's a secret and they would kill me if I told!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

you know too much

/releases the hounds

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

That's when all the mods get in a circle and... well, it's a secret and they would kill me if I told!:eek:

:eek: She knows about our game of go fish.

• Advertisement
Advertisement