Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi sours

• 07-09-2007 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi can anyone tell my where I can get some hi sours, (really sour little round sweets from a few years back) or something resembling them.
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I loved them, haven't seen them in years. You used to get yellow and green ones. I used to soak them in water to take some of the sourness away!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,901 ✭✭✭patrickc

watna wrote:
    I loved them, haven't seen them in years. You used to get yellow and green ones. I used to soak them in water to take some of the sourness away!

that was cheating, i loved the kick you got off them ..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Cash and Carries still have them as far as I know! I bought a full box about 18months ago!!
    I loved them, I used to buy about 6 lemon ones and a pack of sour eyepoppers and put them all in my mouth together!! Hmmmmm...... sour!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

They're gone the way of the penny sweet as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭rhapsody

:( just noticed this thread and dropped in with hope in my heart, its now gone :( hi sours were indeed fab, they used to make my eyes water everytime- you just cant get sweets like that anymore! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Blast from the past. Nothing has challenged me since. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

i'll never forget the day my grandfather asked me for a sweet while he was driving. I gave him a Hi-Sour, and he very nearly crashed the car. it was priceless the look on his face, like a bulldog chewing a wasp ;L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Hi-Sours were the devil incarnate!

Advertisement