Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clit piercing

Options
  • 07-09-2007 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

I had my clit pierced a couple of years ago. I was told it would be a lot of fun but I found that it greatly decreased the feeling around that whole general area. I ended up taking it out (advice when I went back to the piercer who never explained the risk in the first place) and it took forever for the feeling to come back, and even now it's still not the best. Obv, I'm disappointed because it looked great. Anyone else have the same problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Well was it a hood or an actual clit piercing?

So far as I know the actual clit piercing CAN cause desensitization in some cases

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭CorsetRibbons

Well was it a hood or an actual clit piercing?

So far as I know the actual clit piercing CAN cause desensitization in some cases

Hood. :(
    *sigh*
    I'll just have to get something else done. Any suggestions on an invisible piercing? (i.e. ones my parents won't know I have. They're cool with tattoos but not so much with piercings).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

*sigh*
    I'll just have to get something else done. Any suggestions on an invisible piercing? (i.e. ones my parents won't know I have. They're cool with tattoos but not so much with piercings).

How old are you? your parents should understand, if you want a piercing then surely it's up to you

I am old enough. I prefer an easy life. I'd rather not to get it done if the other choice is to listen to them. I don't get it though, they're fine about tattooes so I don't see what the problem is with piercings.

Yeah that is strange! as tattoos are permanent, piercings aren't. Parents are odd!

• Advertisement

Yeah, but mine are generally cool.

The funny thing is, is that they had my ears pierced before I could even say my own name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Yeah that is strange! as tattoos are permanent, piercings aren't. Parents are odd!
    Judging by the original post this does sound fairly permanent. There's a big difference between scarring your body and painting it

tman wrote:
    Judging by the original post this does sound fairly permanent. There's a big difference between scarring your body and painting it

This is true but I really love piercings so it's most annoying that I'm a wus, lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭stcatherine

I have often thought of getting mine done but TBH it would only be to heighten sexual experience, and as things stand I value the experiences I have right now far too much to jeopardise them !!

That must have been an awful thing to go through.

I would imagine that getting the webbing on your tongue pierced would most likely result in damage to your teeth and gums because of it's close proximity to them.

What other piercings do you have at the moment ?

tman wrote:

Tattoos aren't painting. it's ink that's imbedded in the skin...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

*sigh*

Nipple/nipples?

I don't have any other piercings. Perhaps I should just get some anywhere regardless of what my rents think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

think about it some more and see what piercing you would like, when i was younger i would introduce the idea to my parents about getting my ear pierced for example. then mention it the next week, the week after that theyd be fairly accustomed to the whole idea, i then use to tell em i was heading into town to get pierced and come back with a new piercing. easy as pie.

i find it a bit strange that they dont mind tattoos (permanent) but dislike piercings (easily removed) suppose all depends on the people. my dad paid for my last piercing :D microdermal in my forearm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

http://www.bmezine.com/ is your friend.

It will give you a load of ideas for new piercings!

That website is banned in work but I'll certainly have a peek at the weekend. I'm gonna go in to a place after work and ask about getting pierced under my tonuge. I really like the idea of that.

Wilburt wrote:
    think about it some more and see what piercing you would like, when i was younger i would introduce the idea to my parents about getting my ear pierced for example. then mention it the next week, the week after that theyd be fairly accustomed to the whole idea, i then use to tell em i was heading into town to get pierced and come back with a new piercing. easy as pie.

i find it a bit strange that they dont mind tattoos (permanent) but dislike piercings (easily removed) suppose all depends on the people. my dad paid for my last piercing :D microdermal in my forearm.

Sweet. My parents bought and suggested me getting my first tattoo. I'd never conisdered getting one before that.

I have tried numerous times to 'ease in' the idea of piercings. It just won't sit. This is why I should just do it if I want regardless of what they say after.....

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭McFearless

i reckon you should just go ahead an get something pierced regardless of what you parents say,im sure they'll get over,i remember i got my tongue done when i was sixteen,my mam went crazy,but she got over it,i say do it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Nipple/nipples?

nipple piercings are awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

:S I had considered getting that done but didn't realise it could cause damage like that... Rethinking it now because it's not worth it if there's a risk like that.

Attol wrote:
    :S I had considered getting that done but didn't realise it could cause damage like that... Rethinking it now because it's not worth it if there's a risk like that.

So not worth it. Lack of sensation will frustrate both you and whoever is trying to make it work. Really not good!

• Advertisement

McFearless wrote:
    i reckon you should just go ahead an get something pierced regardless of what you parents say,im sure they'll get over,i remember i got my tongue done when i was sixteen,my mam went crazy,but she got over it,i say do it!!

I sorta compromised. I got under my tongue pierced. So, I got a piercing, they don't see it, I don't have to listen to lectures...it's all good!

Got it done in Body Shock.
    (Completely off topic: there's a hot hot girl working at the desk in there).
    Back on topic: the guy had me pierced before I even knew. I was bracing myself for some horrendous pain but it never came.:D

Was going to get it done in Metalmorphosis but the guy in there said they didnn't to that kind of piercing because clacium can build up around it and it never goes away. Does anyone know if this is true? I can already notice white but I've been cleaning it away with a sterile q-tip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

which girl was it?

yeah calcium can build up (does build up) just give it a brush or q-tip it before going to bed at night, when it builds up its a pain in the arse to remove but doable

Will do.

I dunno what the girl's name is. She's kinda short, black hair, small frame, piercings everywhere. Probably looks like a million other girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Professor_Fink

Any suggestions on an invisible piercing? (i.e. ones my parents won't know I have. They're cool with tattoos but not so much with piercings).

As a completely different type, how about a septum piercing. If you get it pierced with a keeper, it's completely invisible.

I stretched mine to 6mm, and it's still invisible when I use a keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Will do.

I dunno what the girl's name is. She's kinda short, black hair, small frame, piercings everywhere. Probably looks like a million other girls.

Sounds like Gemma. Didn't think she was still working there.

Advertisement