Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

meteor upgrade

• 07-09-2007 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭

does anyone have the answer to this, i'm on meteor prepay and upgraded a couple of months ago, a few days ago i broke the screen on my phone and have to get a new phone, will i still get the credit from that upgrade or will that be cancelled when i upgrade again? i'm thinking of just using an old phone until i get all the free credit before upgrading again

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

AFAIK (my info is a bit dated) there is a period of about 3 months before the new credit is applied, and it is applied after your old credit has ran out.

That said, I'd ring CC- you're not doing anything wrong here, they'll advise you straight up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

yeah i'll give them a call if i don't get anymore responses on here.

thanks for your help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

You can register credit every 90 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Any credit you are due to get will be cancelled when you register a new upgrade, and you can only register a new upgrade 3 months after registering the last one. AFAIK, there's no timeframe for having to register an upgrade. I've registered ones a year later. So you can just wait for your credit to run out, then register the new phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

thanks for that chris, thats what i decided to do, i'll just register my new phone in december. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

you must register within 60days of purchasing new handset whether its upgrade or new connection or you will lose all free credit

Advertisement