Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Myhost.ie - phones down?

Options
  • 07-09-2007 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to contact myhost.ie to resolve a client issue, but the phone number quoted on the site is out of service. Anybody know anything about their current "health"?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Their site is online.

Have you tried emailing them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

Yup I emailed them just before I posted here and am currently awaiting a response. I just got a bit of a hop when I found out the phones were down - I was wondering if they were in trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭CoNfOuNd

I don't think they are in "bad health". Wait and see if they respond to your support ticket in the normal time.

Although unrelated, the linux wizard on their site looks like he has a christmas tree on his head.

linux_Wiz.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

I know Martin at myhost, he runs a good shop, there should be nothing to worry about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 myhost

Hi squibs,

Sorry about that , our phone was down all day due to a technical issue . We got it resolved but not until after 5pm

I have replied to your ticket (I assume it was yours) , let me know if there is anything else you need .

Kind Regards
    Martin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

Thanks Martin - I thought the lines being down was a bad sign as I had never had any dealings with myhost before!

I got your response, and appreciate your swift response and solution to the client's issue - I really hope my post here hasn't caused any problems for you. It was a genuine query and not intended to cause harm.

No worries squibs, no harm done . Thanks .
    CoNfOuNd wrote:
    Although unrelated, the linux wizard on their site looks like he has a christmas tree on his head.

linux_Wiz.gif

And what's wrong with Christmas ? Are you a non believer ? Its actually a magicians hat ! Sheesh , no imagination :p

Martin > I figured out what it was! It's just September is a little early.

Are you asking do I believe in the linux christmas wizard? I prefer the traditional santa/reindeer scenario...

CoNfOuNd wrote:
    Are you asking do I believe in the linux christmas wizard? I prefer the traditional santa/reindeer scenario...

Yeah I thought so , boring! . A real web host would believe in a Linux Christmas Wizard ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

Jesus handbags at dawn or wot.. lighten up ya couple of .. whores..

... i happen to like the hat.. tom logs on to ebay

• Advertisement

Tom > After the last hat I saw you wearing, an xmas-style wizards hat wouldn't surprise me one bit. It would be an improvement!

Martin> You've given me an excellent idea.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement