Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problems with paying fees online

Options
  • 07-09-2007 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

I get the error message 'REFFERAL B' when trying to pay my fees online. It also says that payment has not been processed. Is the payment site down? I am trying to pay €4,800.00 via Laser card.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lemula

It's the Laser card limit, it's 1500 per day, meaning you can't pay more than that in one lump. I've had the same problem, have paid 1500 today, another lot tomorrow etc...you'd think the system would be geared to accepting large sums of cash....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I think it's actually €1,500 per transaction? I pretty sure I paid mine last year with 2-3 different payments on the same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

I think it's actually €1,500 per transaction? I pretty sure I paid mine last year with 2-3 different payments on the same day.

Yep, its per transaction

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I was trying to pay 5,900 tonight with a Laser card. I got the 'REFFERAL B' error the first time, a 'We've already processed that payment' error the second time (they hadn't) and it worked the third time.
    So 3rd time lucky and the 5,900 came out on the Laser card.

Ah yes, it is per transaction, managed to pay the rest (of the first half) this eve.

Now to tackle the issue of no option to let them know you're paying in two installments (by semester)....so STILL not 'fully' registered!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

lemula wrote: »
    Ah yes, it is per transaction, managed to pay the rest (of the first half) this eve.

Now to tackle the issue of no option to let them know you're paying in two installments (by semester)....so STILL not 'fully' registered!

You are fully registered. Paying half the fees means you are registered. Why do you think you are not fully registered?

Coz it took 24 hours to update my summary on UCD Connect....all OK now though!

Advertisement