Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocky Mountain Mystery School

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

What are your friends being charged for? Initiations themselves or something else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭El_mariachi

Talliesin wrote:
    What are your friends being charged for? Initiations themselves or something else?

all those courses you see on that link up there i posted. They pay for all them, as you need to do one to like 3 to do the one u might actually want to do, like say u wanted to do course A you would need b c and d to do it...........

another thing i found is his lineage

http://www.rmmsint.com/lineage_of_gudni_gudnason

jesus St. paul and adam (as in adam and eve) are there............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Well, I have a certain bias from the words "mystery" and "cost" being too close together that comes from being in a mystery tradition that quite clearly forbids charging. As such there is a degree to which I could be applying rules from one way that do not apply to another.

I would generally want to know just what the money was actually getting though. I would not object to someone that had produced a good course with a lot of information being paid for that information, the aspects of such training that compare with conventional teaching pretty much just involve time and effort and it's reasonable in our society to have time and effort rewarded financially. If one get's value for money, then all is well and good.

Mixing finances in with mysteries and initiations though is problematic in a lot of different ways. As I said I'm coming from a biased position, but I would be very careful it that is what is charged for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 monkeybutt

This may help:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=47376&highlight=Gudni

There is a lot of petty bickering and useless information; however, if you take the time to wade through the superfluous stuff, you may find your answer.

Advertisement