Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LEaving Cert Number

Options
  • 07-09-2007 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭

Stupid Question, but it's a while since I done the leaving Cert, and i cant remember - is your exam number the same as your college student number? Can anyone tell me?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Nope. College number is totally different. if you ring up the SEC they should be able to find it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

My college number is very similar to my CAO number. Not 100% the same though.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭D. Coughlan

Ya, i am going to UCC and my student number is just my CAO number with a one in front of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Where did all of you guys get your college numbers...........like do they come out on forms that you get posted or e-mailed to you? I guess I missed it:o

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭D. Coughlan

lemansky wrote:
    Where did all of you guys get your college numbers...........like do they come out on forms that you get posted or e-mailed to you? I guess I missed it:o
    Mine came from UCC in the post, so that we could register with the number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Thanks I guess I'd better check the NUIM stuff again, but I guess I would've noticed it had it been there. Maybe they'll just give it out at registration.

Advertisement