Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good cheap hairdressers!

Options
  • 07-09-2007 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Have really long hair and looking for somewhere northside or city centre just for a cut but it needs to be cheap and if anyone can reccomend a place/person where i wont come out with tears it would be cool! cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Assuming you're a dude, isn't there a barbers in the Temple Bar area that does it for €6?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there are 2 hairdressers in talbot street that do a dry cut for €5 on monday, tuesday and wednesday's. one is opposite the independant newspapers building and the other is more or less opposite easons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

there are 2 hairdressers in talbot street that do a dry cut for €5 on monday, tuesday and wednesday's. one is opposite the independant newspapers building and the other is more or less opposite easons

These are both decent enough-the newer one opposite the Indo offices is probably better; it has less of a conveyor belt feel to it. If you are female, they cater for you also-again the one opposite the Indo is more of a salon. I see plenty of women of all ages in them all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

If you're in the south city centre the one at the arch from Dame St to the Stags Head pub does a dry cut for 6.50 Mon-Tue. I get my hair cut there all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PennyLane

Do barbers here look at you funny if you're a girl and go in to get a trim? My hairstyle's not that different from a lot of guys I've seen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭cruibin

Barbers only look at a girl funny if she goes in for a shave!

I'd go with the one opposite the Indo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PennyLane

|Cookies wrote:
    not really, your not gonna get any stylish cut though, wash/and cut!

That's the general idea. All I want is for the ends of my hair to stop sooner than they do now, and for them to do so evenly, and for it to be cheap.

Advertisement