Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Tried my best but it didnt die

Options
  • 07-09-2007 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭

In case your wondering , I hit a ditch , it stoped on the ditch and the tipped over and smacked on to the passenger side.

nobody hurt ... not very nice

Still starts ,Still Drives, but she is not pretty any more

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭barryfitz

write off!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭Joeface

am not sure , I might fix it just to be stubborn...

Suppose to have upgraded suspension and brakes from some KYB crowd , might be a nice hobby :)

was there a pole in the ditch?

no a Tree , Which I kind drove up a long ....oh wait there was a pole as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭corglass

Thats well fixable (I'm assuming no MAJOR structural damage). I've seen worse fixed in one week. Finding the parts will be the major problem!!!!

• Advertisement

Any Idea what the speed was on impact. It does look a bit like the chasis could be twisted.

Not really , it was nite and raining , narrow enough back road Guy went by , I went back on head lights , coming in to bend braked car skidded straight into the ditch ......At a guess I would say somewhere between 70-90kph , Ditch was very low , so it didnt take much from my speed when i hit it .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Your chassis leg is like a ''S'' for somthing that dosent look ''Much'' that is well and truely f**ked, new chassis leg, L/H valacance is pushed over to the right, new front panel and the rest , you have a bill for atleast 2000euro (from a proper garage) bout 1200 from a back alley garage, or a few burns lead poioson and a ''experence'' if ya wanna do it yourself:D

-VB-

Advertisement