Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Darts Trophy - Averages and Stats so far - BDO v PDC

• 07-09-2007 3:34pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Here is a document showing each players stats so far:

http://www.dartsforwin.com/BullitWDTaverages.pdf

the thing to notice here is that the majority of the top players all come from the BDO. A lot of people, including myself at times, claim that most of the best players come from the PDC but this tournament and the IDL seem to suggest otherwise. This tournament has shown me that there is still a lot of quality players in the BDO, it's a pity that the organisation is run so poorly.

Remember that the IDL final was contested between two BDO players. Certainly makes you think about which organisation has better players although I still think that the depth of quality in the PDC is slightly better.

Advertisement