Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who's it going to be?

• 07-09-2007 3:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭

So, just to get the boards overall consensus, who is going to be Vinnie Mac's son?

I've included Kennedy, cos anything can happen in the WWE.
    And excluded anyone who already has a father that's been referred to in WWE programming. Not even the WWE could get away with Orton, Cena, Taker, Kane etc. We're (mostly) not that stupid. :)

Who's the bastard? 25 votes

Mr. Kennedy
    0% 0 votes
    Triple H
    4% 1 vote
    Snitsky
    28% 7 votes
    The Great Khali
    8% 2 votes
    Paul London
    4% 1 vote
    MVP
    24% 6 votes
    Hornswoggle
    0% 0 votes
    Rey Mysterio
    32% 8 votes
    CM Punk
    0% 0 votes
    Stevie Richards/Atari/Other(Please state)
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I would have said the Miz but he wasn't there. Personally I think, it's virtually impossible to tell which means it's been a very succesful storyline by my book

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

I really have no idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 lw

still little bastard hornswaggle for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

"Things are looking up" Its got to be Hornswaggle.

Hornswaggle main eventing WrestlemaniaXXIV. Considering the amount of people going on this board can't say it'd be a popular choice. If only Finlay weren't too old McMahon could play on his Irish names and give Finlay the push

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Edge is my guess..... or one of the Hardyz (try explaining that one :D)

Considering Edge never knew his father............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

I still think its gunna be Mr. Kennedy with some twist about shane or HHH switching the DNA tests hopefully there will be a shane vs Kennedy fued then after he destroyes Shane, HHH will be champ again and HHH vs Kennedy at mania

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

It's gotta be Paul London.

I think it'll be Sargeant Slaughter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Edge +1

Miz +1.

If they were planning on giving it to kennedy but until he got suspended, why would edge get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

People it was someone around the ring!!! Thus ruling HHH, Khali(I think), HBK, Jericho out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

I don't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

On second thoughts...they do call Hornswoggle The Little Bastard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

I think it is...........HULK HOGAN or DUSTY RHODES, hell knowing the wwe it could be freddie blassie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

i wouldve said Jericho but thinking about it a bit more i dont think the WWE would take the risk just incase his deal falls through.
    i think it will be HHH and lead to freak-out by steph with the whole "i slept with my brother" thing.
    would love to see it be morrison though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

The only person I can see it being right now is HHH. It's got to be someone who WWE think is capable of working a big angle as well as interacting well with Vince. Hornswoggle would provide some comedy, but that would be it. There'd be no pay-off match (unless Finlay were to get involved, but I still think it's unlikely). I never thought of Edge before, but that would probably mean moving him to Raw, which I can't see happening. I don't think WWE trust Paul London to work a big match on his own, and I don't think they'd trust Khali to interact well with Vince. All arrows point to HHH for me! Punk or Mysterio are the only other people who I might take a guess at, but I doubt it's them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Stephen!

Snitsky is my guess.
    He has to be on the RAW roster doesnt he? Plus he's tall and WWE are tryin to give him a push

I dunno though, its quite intriguing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭jeffk

I say trippers as he looks up spraying his water in his entrance

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

As much as I'd love it to be Jericho I sadly can't see it happen because I think it's way too early in the process of his return, although I'll still hold a shred of hope until it's finally announced on Monday night;) .

I think it is more than likely going to be Trips since he's been on Vinces back since his return making fun of him over the last two weeks. And when Vince shouted something like "I wish you'd never have come back" to him on Raw last week it sort of sold it for me.

It could make for a very interesting storyline with faked DNA results and the likes thrown in down the road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

My guess is the Big Show for some reason. I think the things are looking up makes the most sense for it to be him. Also i think their was a story where the Big Show said that he has no Father. Although i'm not sure if Big Show actually wrestles anyway so i could be wrong but i'll stick with him regardless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

No the story was the Big Shows father died, and the Big Boss Man stole the coffin. Clicky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Ah right. Knew there was a story where the Big Show had no Dad. Couldn't remember why though. thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

don't know how far he is from coming back but could it all have been set up by hbk to point to HHH being the father just to send vince over the edge & to also reform DX?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Stalfos wrote:
    Ah right. Knew there was a story where the Big Show had no Dad. Couldn't remember why though. thanks!

Ha, it's cos the Big Boss Man stole him! That clip brought back a lot of good memories.

Advertisement