Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parent & Baby Swimming

Options
  • 07-09-2007 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere that does parent and baby swim sessions? Preferable on the north side or city center, but I'd travel over south if needed.

My mam brought me to Sportsco mother & baby sessions when I was tiny, she said it was great, and I still love swimming to this day, I'd love to instill that love of water in my son from an early age, and the confidance and skill of being able to swim too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,344 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Marion College Sandymount - Landsdown Dart Station 2min walk, Sat 3-4 and Thur 10am. 10€ which aint cheap but is good fun.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well check with your health nurse but you shoudl wiat utnil he has had most of his injections.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Its more about the temp of the pool, and the risk of infection to the mother after giving birth, but you should wait till at least after the 6wk check up, but some people prefer to wait till the 2mth mark.

Advertisement