Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taller women?

• 07-09-2007 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

Since there's a subject about bigger women, I thought it might be fun to start a thread about taller women, because frankly, tall girls can be incredibly attractive. Yep, nothing quite as sexy as a tall, long legged beauty.

So, give love to the tall girls. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭vorbis

I agree .. as long as they're shorter than me. I'm 6 foot 3 so any girl thats over that would just feel weird to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

At 5'4", they are all taller women in my own little topsy turvey world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I do heart the long-legged ladies.

I do also, however, heart petites!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

as long as it has a nice face and a nice ass I'm a happy camper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I dated a girl taller than me. Had to stand on the curb to kiss her :D
    They are all the same length lying down...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,360 ✭✭✭Archeron

Tall ladies are generally a great thing, but beware, sometimes the reasons they are tall aren't what you expect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

vorbis wrote:
    I agree .. as long as they're shorter than me. I'm 6 foot 3 so any girl thats over that would just feel weird to me.

I'm certainly a big guy myself at 6'1", so I've never dated a girl who was taller than myself without her wearing heels, but honestly? I think it would be kinda cool to date a girl who's taller than me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Cake Fiend wrote:
    I do heart the long-legged ladies.

I do also, however, heart petites!

So you're desparate, basically :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

It's my goal in life to do a woman taller than me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭protos

Terry wrote:
    It's my goal in life to do a woman taller than me.

Come to Amsterdam - the women are very tall here. Very sexy aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Archeron wrote:
    Tall ladies are generally a great thing, but beware, sometimes the reasons they are tall aren't what you expect.
    Also watch out for women who appear tall but turn out to just be two midgets in a big coat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

stovelid wrote:
    So you're desparate, basically :)

Fez likes 'em big, Fez likes 'em small... Fez likes 'em all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Also watch out for women who appear tall but turn out to just be two midgets in a big coat.

Double the fun? :confused:

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

I'm a girl, 5' 11" with 34" legs and, when I was younger, had awful problems because short men loved the idea of being with a taller woman but I was so self-conscious about my height, I wouldn't go near them.

Then I met a guy who was 5' 5" and he taught me that we all have the same amount of skin, it's just portioned out differently. :D

My hubby is 6' 4" so we're nicely balanced.

Remember lads, when it comes to legs, it's not the length, it's the torque.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Since there's a subject about bigger women, I thought it might be fun to start a thread about taller women,
    But surely we all want the faster women?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

00112984 wrote:
    I'm a girl, 5' 11" with 34" legs and, when I was younger, had awful problems because short men loved the idea of being with a taller woman but I was so self-conscious about my height, I wouldn't go near them.

Then I met a guy who was 5' 5" and he taught me that we all have the same amount of skin, it's just portioned out differently. :D

My hubby is 6' 4" so we're nicely balanced.

Same length legs as mine.
    My tits are probably bigger though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭FOGOFUNK

Victor wrote:
    But surely we all want the faster women?
    00112984 wrote:

Yes a W12 8 litre qaud turbo 1001 BHP bird.

No seriously, Ive never experienced being with a taller woman, apart from the gaeltacht when i was 14:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

sod the legs. at 5'8 its where my eye level is thats interesting me with a tall girl :D

it used to be a fetish of mine . dont know why i just always went for girls my height or taller. i think its the way everything scales up.

been corupted now though since a petite blonde got her hands on me. looking down on a girl has advantages too :D:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm 5'-10" so a bit taller than most. Dated a lad once who was shorter, and whenever his mates kidded him about it, he would hug me and say, "More for me!"

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Dev 17

I love petite women. Personal preference. The same way most women prefer bigger buffer men.

• Advertisement
Advertisement