Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox 360 must buy games ?

• 07-09-2007 8:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

hi i just got a xbox premuim with :

Dead Rising
    gears of war
    crackdown.

anyother games you reccomend to buy

also does any wana swap a game for a wireless controler.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Battlestations: Midway

It's a game I never see recommended here as everyone goes for the more well-known titles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Get Bioshock and Rainbow Six Vegas.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Bioshock!!!

Rainbow Six Vegas
    Call of Duty 2
    Forza 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Definitely get Bioshock, my game of the year.
    PGR3 is fantastic if you like racing games
    Forza 2 is great if you like really anal racing games...

R6 Vegas is a bit crap, it'd be better if they had more frequent checkpoints... nothing more annoying that having to trudge through the same 15 minute section for the third time, only to get fragged by some gob****e with a grenade:mad:

Try searching the forum a bit though, there have been loads of threads like this already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

ahh ok.any better games that havent been realsed on pc ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

i only play games over xbox live and im addicted to rainbow 6 vegas and call of duty 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

If you haven't had any of the previous burnout games on xbox/ps2, Burnout Revenge is great craic and should be had pretty cheap pre-owned now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Saints Row, is a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Bioshock and saints row are both great value for money as they're quite long.

I'd disagree with Midway though, thought it was boring.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on Xbox live

R6:Vegas was a much better game than GoW IMO.

Wartech (needs a lot of time before you realise how good it is)
    Blue Dragon
    Earth Defence Force

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

R6:Vegas and Bioshock are superior.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Kanney wrote:
    Saints Row, is a great game.

Savage game, bought an xbox on Friday and picked this up second hand for €30 bargain, excellent GTA style clone gameplay is brilliant and lots of unlockables/missons to keep you playing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

You can play Saints Row for ages and ages, and I liked how *spoiler regarding last missions.
    after the credits, u get three more. Yips!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Ping Pong for some great two player games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,028 ✭✭✭✭Basq

awhir wrote:
    hi i just got a xbox premuim with :

Dead Rising
    gears of war
    crackdown.

anyother games you reccomend to buy

also does any wana swap a game for a wireless controler.
    Ironically, the same three i bought with mine! :D

Will give a couple of these games a shot... quite like the look of 'Saints Row' though it looks similar to 'Crackdown' in a way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Its nothing like crackdown in gameplay, altho both crash on my 360 and im afraid to play them not as i have loads to do in each that i already done.
    Both are very good games, go online with someone who has crackdown a while sweet jesus you then realise you have lots to do :)

360 noobies save often and save lots, crashes are randomly placed into games for longevity :D

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

R6 Vegas!

Best online multi released for the 360. So fekin addicted to it lately after hardly playing when I got it first. Offline is pants!

Advertisement