Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You & Your Money Expo at the RDS

• 07-09-2007 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭

Did anyone else attend this today?

I somehow managed to spend over 4 hours in there ( :o ) including a presentation on green homes and a free discussion with a financial adviser.

Overall I thought it was pretty good. Even Eddie's little Q&A session was OK.

And surprisingly it wasn't all about property (and not a mention of Brendan Investments anywhere at the show!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Cunning

wasnt there
    apparently a lot of exhibitors were very disappointed with attendance.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i was there. a few of the stall holders packed up on saturday and by 3pm on sunday a far wack had left.

there were a lot of very angry people and talk of stopping their cheque. One person i was speaking to paid €25k for their stand and hadnt made a bean!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

I was at something similar last year,and the attendance was woeful.
    A lot of the stall holders were angry and felt it hadnt been promoted enough.
    It seems like the promoters of these events are just looking to make a fast buck.That being said I thought most of the investments on offer last year were poor.

Advertisement