Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freshers ball tickets????

Options
  • 07-09-2007 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Are they all sold out???

Really??

Is there any way to get them?

Or alternatively would anyone know any spare ones? Girls next door hunting for them-Will pay 25 each.

Any help much obliged.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 bigstar97

i might be selling mine.. not sure yet though but i'll let you know..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭dhaddock

i cant believe its sold out! i was gonna get mine on monday. if anyone has a spare can they PM me or post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

In case anybody's wondering yes they're all sold out and the only way you could get your hands on some would be to by them off someone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 rorymcn

Well if anyone selling wants to pm me, i shall make them an offer they can't refuse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭funktastic

Who's playing at it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

This site frowns upon touting guys so be careful what you say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭wba88

funktastic wrote:
    Who's playing at it?
    Blizzards...............they are deadly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 aisxXx

im sooo annoyed cause i have been in ucd all last wk nd totally 4got 2 buy tickets!! so if ne1 has ne tickets, 2-4, cud i plz, plz buy them off them! thanks!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Haha this is crazy, however posted on this boards saying "it's not like you'd get far touting Freshers Ball tickets" was well wrong anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭cherrycool

I haven't got my student ID, do they want proof that you're in UCD or does it matter as long as you have your ticket??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

It wouldnt surprise me if they asked for student ID. They should have done it when people were buying tickets anyway.

Advertisement