Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

microsoft office outlook express 2003

• 08-09-2007 1:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me why I cannot send/receive emails on Outlook Express 2003. I've done everything according to eircom.net site.
    When I delete my email account and then add it back on,it keeps asking for password, and when I test the settings it displays an error message - server doesn't recognise name/password?
    Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭Croc

I assume u actually have an internet connection, more importantly does outlook know what it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭shortlegs

Thanks for prompt reply Croc.
    yes, I have an internet connection - not quite sure what you mean by 'does outlook know what it is'?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Did you go to http://home.eircom.net/email and try log in there to confirm that the details you're using are correct?

Try "kaizersoze" recomendation first and if that works, i.e. you establish that you have the correct usename\password then i will explain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭shortlegs

Ok, got it sorted - it was a password problem. Called Eircom tech support and got my bearings. Thanks Guys:)

• Advertisement

No Prob

Advertisement