Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA Journalism

Options
  • 08-09-2007 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭

Has anyone doing this course heard anything about starting? I got my acceptance ages ago and receipt of notification that they got my acceptance and transcripts etc but haven't heard since. Slightly worried as a friend of mine is starting the PG Dip in Law on the 17th and has had post from DIT...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Hey yep I'm doing the MA in International Journalism and hadnt heard anything from them and but got two letters, on Friday and Monday, confirming start date etc.. The start date from International has changed from the 24th Sept to 1st Oct.. Not sure if its the same with Ma Journalism..

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭La La

ive found them to be pretty bad with communication. i left numerous queries on the school voicemail and heard nothing back. looks like monday at 9 is our first class, followed by registration at 330 - you should have received that letter and giro by now

Advertisement