Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ntl issues in the evening in waterford the past 4 nights

Options
  • 08-09-2007 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all im just wondering if anyone from waterford and the ballybeg area of waterford city are having issues with ntl just dropping connection over the past 4 nights and sometimes come back intermittenedly or just not come back until the next morning , i know for a fact it cant be anything from my end its got to be ntl , im just wondering if other people are experincing the same thing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭mickger

ianno23 wrote:
    Hi all im just wondering if anyone from waterford and the ballybeg area of waterford city are having issues with ntl just dropping connection over the past 4 nights and sometimes come back intermittenedly or just not come back until the next morning , i know for a fact it cant be anything from my end its got to be ntl , im just wondering if other people are experincing the same thing

Yeah i'm in the BB area of waterford and this has happened to me too the last 4 or so nights. I came home from work at 6am and the internet was down but was back up when i got up at around 2pm so its an NTL problem alright but to get them to admit its there fault might be difficult knowing NTL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ianno23

yeah thats it to be honest i wouldnt even phone them wasting my time and they giving you aload of rubbish. i was just wondering if it was just me i was sure it wasnt to be fair but thanks for that anyway

Advertisement