Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Day insurance UK

Options
  • 08-09-2007 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can get insurance for a day to drive a car back from the UK? The car is 1990 year, norwich union wont insurance anything below 1993 cos ive tried them already.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,281 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Try Axa - pretty sure they do older cars. But I never heard of anyone doing 'insurance for a day' unless you have a policy with them already, in which case they should transfer the insurance no problem.

What car is it, out of interest?

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

1990 Golf GTI that i bought as a impulse for 350pound from a bloke that lives on my road here in London. Its a minter, I love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭afatbollix

• Registered Users Posts: 22,281 ✭✭✭✭Esel

anto-t wrote:
    Looks good, except it's underwritten by Norwich, and the OP says they won't take his 1990 car.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement