Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair + online booking.

• 08-09-2007 10:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hey does anybody know how much Ryanair charge for using a credit card online, per transaction. The flights total is €66 but I'm sure they charge a little more for usin your credit card online.
    Any info please.
    Cheers :)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I think it's 3 euros charge for visa booking. It's a charge by Visa though, not Ryanair, just that normally when you are buying stuff online the charges are hidden from you in the total cost of the items.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭eire1

Oh right, Cheers for that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Yep 3 euro per ticket. Bought 3 return tickets yesterday for 1c. One credit card transaction. 3 X 2 X 3= €18. Pretty sure RYR gets a nice slice of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Aer Lingus are worse.

I booked a return Cork-Heathrow flight for someone last night, a euro a leg.

Once luggage etc was included, travel insurance (insisted upon), my CC got walloped for about 98 quid!

Advertisement