Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summers last gasp

• 08-09-2007 12:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭

Stunning day to day with interesting local variances. Hope you like the pics!

Here in Annamoe its almost perfectly clear, below you can see Scarr sun drenched under blue skies

scarr.jpg

Hmm wonder where this could be?

directions.jpg

Looking north over Vartry there's a sharp dividing line between overcast and grey and blue and sunny to the south. Thankfully its not making much progress south.

vartry_cloud_boundary.jpg

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭arctictree

Lovely pics longfield. BTW - I think you can see my house in that last picture!! You can barely make out the white between the trees in the centre right!!

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Lovely spot to live!

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Ohhh,Mike's going to stalk you now.

I have a brilliant view of Longfields 3rd shot if i look straight up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Snowbie wrote:
    Ohhh,Mike's going to stalk you now.

I have a brilliant view of Longfields 3rd shot if i look straight up.

Hehe, arctictree has more to worry about - he just told Mike exactly where he lives!! :p

Thanks for the nice comments all.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Looks beautiful, all is grey here:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭arctictree

Lovely blue skies here but I can see all that cloud to my North. 17.2c at the moment with quite a fresh northerly breeze.

(Ooops - wrong thread...)

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Me a stalker? / evil he he he! :p

I'd love to live by a lake or river. When I make my fortune I'm off to Lismore to find a shady spot by the Blackwater.

Mike.

Advertisement