Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

David Gilmour BBC1 tonight

• 08-09-2007 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Heads up for a 60 min concert from the Albert Hall featuring On An Island and other material. Its on at 11 pm
    David Gilmour, the voice and guitar of Pink Floyd performs live at the Royal Albert Hall. Performing hits from his newly released album On An Island and a selection of hits from Pink Floyd's 40 year career, Gilmour is joined on stage by Pink Floyd keyboardist Richard Wright, Pink Floyd's Dick Parry on sax, Phil Manzanera from Roxy Music, Pink Floyd contributors Guy Pratt and Jon Carin, drummer Steve DiStanislao and Robert Wyatt. Special guests are David Crosby and Graham Nash, as well as David Bowie.

Mike.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Good stuff. Shall watch that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,009 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

mike65 wrote:
    Its on at 11 pm
    :eek: I'm outta here!

*runs downstairs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

meh I'm taping for a slow night during the week. :)

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭MoominPapa

Loved the way he let rip at the end of fat old sun, hes such great player its a pity he doesn't get out more. Bowies Arnold Layne was pretty good and the sax player was awesome. Didn't think Crosby and Nash added much to the proceedings though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,009 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

MoominPapa wrote:
    Didn't think Crosby and Nash added much to the proceedings though
    Yes, I thought they looked a bit awkward!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Good show though, can't wait for the new DVD:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

Thanks for the heads up on this, I watched it and thought it was great, in particular 'Fat Old Sun'. I actually enjoyed Crosby and Nash being in it, although their role was a bit subdued.

Advertisement