Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Offically Licenced in PES 2008!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Old news, mention it in a previous thread, you should have looked... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I had a look, but clearly not hard enough, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Nailz wrote:
    Old news, mention it in a previous thread, you should have looked... :rolleyes:
    Just couldn't resist trying to look smart, could ya? Ye f*cking sad c*nt.

I've nothing to look smart about! And there is no need to insult people, I've got pissed on numerous amount of these threads. It's nothing new. What do I have to look smart about? Tell me please... What makes me look smart there, answer honestly please? Nothing.... nothing at all. You've probably seen me doing this before, so then what makes this different? I've no problem with you at all, but clearly you have a problem with me. Why is this? And answer in a good mannered way, as I am doing here.

BTW, sorry Mikey. I didn't mean to over react, but I always do. So don't mind me...

The knowing comment "you should have looked" (the implication being that you know better than him) and then the sarcastic rolleyes smiley afterwards.

I don't have a problem with you really... don't think I've ever seen your posts before. I don't recognise your name anyway. I've never seen you overreact before because I don't generally browse this forum. But just because you make a habit of it doesn't make it alright, you know....

Anyways, I've said my piece, was just a spur of the moment thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

DaveMcG wrote:
    Whoah, whoah, whoah. Post reported dude.

Dang

I never implicate that I know any better than anyone. There is always someone alot smarter then you are, and I have always tryed to be understanding of other peoples views. Personal abuse though on the other hand I do not tolerate, I don't be hurt by them at all but I find them to be aimed at doing so. I may not be hurt by them, but others do.

I do not use "my habit" of over reacting as an excuse of doing such out bursts. I only stated that it not a new thing for me, but I do see how I am showing a lack of common sence. Which I therefore apoligised for doing so. And a "f*cking sad c*nt" I am not, so therefore I'm looking for an apoligy as I did for my other fello boardsie, and others that I burst apon in an simular fashion in previous threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Nailz wrote:
    BTW, sorry Mikey. I didn't mean to over react, but I always do. So don't mind me...
    to be perfectly honest i didnt think you did at all.

i shouldnt have made a topic about old news...

the preceding argurment kind of baffles me:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Aedh Baclamh

Haha, someone actually reports posts?

Jesus christ :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

yea...what a sad c*nt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

flynner13 wrote:
    yea...what a sad c*nt!

reported for being a c*nt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Wow, person is upset on the internet. I didn't know that the Irish team was licensed. Thanks op.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Big Ears

DaveMcG wrote:

I dunno about anyone else but I found this ****ing hilarious :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Some screens of the Irish team here. Not too bad considering.... no doubt it'll be amazing once the facemakers get to grips with the detail involved!!

http://www.pcaction.de/?menu=browser&mode=article&article_id=615908&entity_id=-1&image_id=706064&page=3

Wow, never noticed how ugly the Irish team is... good detail BTW :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

did ye see the state of the neviller?? looks like gollum....good player though

englandstats007.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

jebuz wrote: »
    did ye see the state of the neviller?? looks like gollum....good player though

englandstats007.jpg

absolute wanker. steve finnan is the most underrated player in the premiership.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Aedh Baclamh

Please don't say you're 21?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Thats why we have the soccer access forum.

:eek:

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭1stimpressions

Even the mention of the Irish team can bring out such angression, im blamin Stan for this spat:p

Advertisement