Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

quinn direct type r insurance

Options
  • 08-09-2007 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

have quinn direct stopped insuring all type r's or something, i was looking to get insurance in an integra type r, couldn't get it on a jap version but the quote on the ukdm version was pretty good so decided to start looking for one, now i've found one i went to check the insurance online and now it wont quote me and i went to retrieve my quote and it just says call quinn direct.

i'll be very angry if they wont quote me now as i've been looking forward to getting a decent car and this will ruin it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Ring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Stephen wrote:
    Ring them.

yep, apparently you have to be 30+ to get insured in a type r now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

You'll rarely if ever get a quote online for a performance car , sports car or convertible - you have to ring them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Hmm strange,there insuring them still anyways,the online system is whacky at times to say the least

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

eireal wrote:
    Hmm strange,there insuring them still anyways,the online system is whacky at times to say the least

they are? was talking to a lad who was told he had to be over 30 to insure a dc5 integra but he had already bought it on the strength of a previous quote so they insured him, will ring them money anyway and see if a rant does anything

• Advertisement
Advertisement