Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

has anyone switched from vhi to quinn direct??

Options
  • 08-09-2007 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hi there,
    My husband and I are due to renew our health insurance and are currently with vhi plan B options(1444 euro ), the reccommended quinn direct equivalent for us is "family care" (1260 euro). The only significant diff we can see is the excess of 150 euro for semi private room in priv hosp and (in maternity sec)new born isnt covered until next renewal date...has anyone switched or have any experience with quinn direct?? Thanks.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 294 ✭✭XJR

has anyone switched or have any experience with quinn direct?? Thanks.

I don't have health insurance with Quinn and would be slow to move to him. Anecdotral evidence of how he conducts his general insurance business would worry me. For home and motor he is notoriously difficult to get money out of when you make a claim. I wouldn't want to have to spend my time in my sick bed chasing him for cash. I'd give my business to one of the others.

Advertisement